Thank you for choosing JETech. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of JETech products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Screen Protectors||12 or lifetime|
|Cables & Adapters||12 or lifetime|
|Cases||12 or lifetime|
1. Undamaged products can be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Returns must include all accessories with original packaging. The warranty is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged shipments for returning packages.
2. For non-quality related warranty claims, purchaser of the product (“customer”) is responsible for shipping costs.
3. All requests for refund must be received within 30 calendar days of the order and payment date. After 30 days, no returns will be allowed. Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee to expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim.
DISCLAIMER: All products returned to JETech will be subject to review for authentication. If any of the products are found to be counterfeit, it will be confiscated and turned over to our legal department for further actions. These counterfeit items will not be returned once in our possession.
JETech offers one (1)-year limited manufacturer warranty on defective products.
Warranty on all replacements follows the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 30 days after being replaced, whichever is longer.
JETech offers a limited lifetime warranty for screen protectors, cases, adapters and cables products being registered within 14 days from purchase date. The limited lifetime warranty is only valid for screen protectors, cases and cables that are considered defective.
The limited lifetime warranty can cover one (1) replacement of the originally purchased after one-year warranty. Once a warranty claim is used, the warranty is no longer valid. If the replacement is damaged from issues regarding manufacturing, or defectiveness within 15 days from the delivery date, the product can be re-applied for a warranty claim. After that, the warranty is voided. If the customer fails to register for the limited lifetime warranty, JETech only offers a one (1)-year warranty.
1. The customer must provide proof of purchase (order number) if requested by JETech.
2. For quality-related warranty claims, customer must provide sufficient proof of warranty claim, including but not limited to: text description, images, and videos. Return for quality inspection is needed if requested by us.
3. During the warranty period, JETech will repair or replace any defective product or component at JETech’s option with new or rebuilt items. The product will be returned to the customer in working condition.
4. The warranty is non-transferable and are only available to the original end-user of the product.
5. The warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized purchase.
1. Products without sufficient proof of purchase (including without order number, sales invoice or dated sales receipt)
2. Items that have expired their warranty period
3. Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
4. Defect if the product has not been used in accordance with the instructions or its normal and customary manner (including, but not limited to: accidental drops, installation failures, normal wear and tear caused by customer)
5. Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
6. Damage from outside sources
7. Repairs through third parties男人团二维码男人团二维码,妻中蜜3芙蓉妻中蜜3芙蓉,欧美色影毛片欧美色影毛片
8. Free products
9. Lost or stolen products
10. Purchases from unauthorized resellers
IN NO EVENT, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, WILL JETECH ITS DISTRIBUTORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF VALUE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT ARE USED IN OR WITH THE PRODUCT, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT ARE USED IN OR WITH THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF JETECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT JETECH HAS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO CUSTOMER ELECTRONICS DEVICES OR OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY THAT ARE CONTAINED INSIDE OR OUTSIDE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LAPTOPS, SMARTPHONES, CELLULAR PHONES, OR OTHER HANDHELD DEVICES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA CONTAINED IN THE FOREGOING DEVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT CUSTOMER MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), THE ENTIRE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF JETECH AND ANY OF ITS DISTRIBUTORS AND/OR SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR ANY PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. SOME STATES, PROVINCES, COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.